Children's Grief Awareness Month
Be a Voice for Children this November
In recognition of Children's Grief Awareness Month, Imagine is hosting a variety of events and initiatives that are free and open to the public.
Join us for all of it, or part of it.
- November 1st “Grief Support 101" on Facebook Live, 2pm EST at www.facebook.com/imaginenj
- November 14th Tour of Imagine, 244 Sheffield Street, Mountainside,12-1pm. Register here.
- November 15th iRemember, a nonreligious, community-wide memorial, Presbyterian Church in Westfield, 140 Mountain Avenue, 6:30-9pm
- November 15th National Children’s Grief Awareness Day. Wear blue. Tour of Imagine, 244 Sheffield Street, Mountainside, 7:30-8:30pm
- November 16th Imagine Open House for Corporate Supporters and Community Businesses, 244 Sheffield Street, Mountainside, 8-9am
- November 27th #GivingTuesday – a global day of giving. Check us out on www.facebook.com/imaginenj and on our website.
“The words I commonly use now thanks to Imagine, are future, healing, and hope. Imagine has enabled me to be a better mom and provide my daughter with a strong foundation of support. We are healing together. Something I wouldn’t have believed possible just nine months ago.”
- Deonna Powell, Parent