Children's Grief Awareness Month
Be a Voice for Children this November
In recognition of Children's Grief Awareness Month, Imagine is hosting a variety of events and initiatives that are free and open to the public.
Join us for all of it, or part of it.
- November 1st NJ Area Childhood Loss, Grief and Trauma Consortium 9:00-10:30am at Imagine.
- November 6th Facebook Live discussion, 2-2:30 pm on “Children’s Grief 101: What is it? What Can We Do? Why Does it Matter?” www.facebook.com/imaginenj
- November 14th Tour of Imagine, 244 Sheffield Street, Mountainside, 12-1pm. Register here.
- November 15th National Children’s Grief Awareness Day. Wear blue and show your support.
- November 27th #GivingTuesday – a global day of giving. Check us out on www.facebook.com/imaginenj and on our website.
- November 28th National Association for Grieving Children Fall Webcast 11:30-3:30 at Imagine. Register here.
- November 28th Tour of Imagine, 244 Sheffield Street, Mountainside, 7:30-8:30pm. Register here
- November 29th iRemember, a nonreligious, community-wide memorial service, Central Presbyterian Church, 70 Maple Street, Summit 6:30-9pm.
“The words I commonly use now thanks to Imagine, are future, healing, and hope. Imagine has enabled me to be a better mom and provide my daughter with a strong foundation of support. We are healing together. Something I wouldn’t have believed possible just nine months ago.”
- Deonna Powell, Parent